I had the honor of being part of Corro‘s Holiday Helpers for the Christmas Season! Here are some of my favorite Corro Holiday gift ideas:
My name is Bethany Lee and I am the founder of My Equestrian Style and The Equestrian Podcast. I am a private horse trainer based in Jacksonville, Florida! I love all aspects of my job because everyday is different; whether I am traveling to a horse show with my clients, teaching lessons at home, on a photoshoot, or interviewing a podcast guest, I truly enjoy what I do. Christmas is my favorite time of the year, and to show my love for the animals who constantly give us 110%, this Christmas is going to be a yummy one! My gift idea may seem a little redundant, but I promise you that the recipients will be LOVING their gifts… plus I feel like treats are a very reasonable price point while still being super thoughtful to your trainer, barn friends and your own horses this holiday season.
- This Horsemen’s Pride Stall Snack is like gold for some of my horses! I also think it makes a wonderful Christmas gift to a barn friend with a horse who gets a little bored in their stall or is on stall rest. Corro also has the yummiest flavored refills to keep your horse constantly entertained and happy.
- These are the treats I am gifting my clients for Christmas this year! Stud Muffins are so rich and yummy (not like I’ve taken a nibble or anything…) and the special candy cane flavor is just the icing on the cake!
- Big, big fan of these Buckeye Nutrition All Natural Peppermint Bits. They smell incredible and oh so festive! They are also under $10 for this huge bag.
- I had never tried this flavor of Stud Muffins, but my horses have loved every Stud Muffin flavor thus far, so I knew it was worth it to give this one a try… glad I did!
- German Horse Muffins Holiday Totes are where it’s at! The decadent treats make the ideal Holiday gift… plus they are already wrapped up for you!
- Last but certainly not least, The Corro 2020 Calendar is such a great gift idea because it’s something someone can use all year round! Plus… 10% of the proceeds go towards the Equus Foundation!
Make sure you have a look at all of my items HERE! Feel free to use my code for 10% off your purchase: