2020 WORKSHOP DATE:
February 21-23, West Palm Beach, Florida
Join us, Bethany & Leah, for an intensive, in-person workshop to build our business together!
WHEN : Friday afternoon, February 21 – Sunday afternoon, February 23
WHERE: South Florida (West Palm Beach, FL) Just 10 minutes from West Palm Beach Airport (PBI) and 45 minutes from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL). Once we have all of our attendees selected, we will get you all on our FB page to coordinate car rental sharing and transportation to and from the airport!
ACCOMMODATIONS: We’ve rented the cutest house with a super chic backyard and heated saltwater pool! Talk about photo opps!!
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
- You have a business or idea, but you’re not sure what it means to have a brand or a clear plan of action
- You know you have a meaningful product, idea, or service to offer, but you can’t quite articulate it or understand how it fits in the crowded marketplace
- You feel overwhelmed with social media and how to actually utilize it to create impact and generate business
- You have a to-do list a mile long but you aren’t doing the few things you know will generate the income or impact you want
- You are exhausted by marketing efforts and strategies that continually lead you down dead ends
- You feel alone and burned out with the day-to-day challenges of owning a business and the only tips you can find online are mainstream specific and do not really apply to the unique equestrian industry
This workshop is ultimately for ladies who love horses and also have a passion for entrepreneurship, business, and creating impact. We are not looking for any specific level of business, so whether you are just in the dreaming phase or killing it full-time, you are welcome! Our ideal attendee is passionate, eager to learn, and ready to invest in themselves and their ability to make a difference in the equestrian industry.
WHO WILL I LEARN FROM? Leah Kaufmann (Dapplebay Co.) and Bethany Lee (My Equestrian Style + The Equestrian Podcast)
Hey, I’m Leah!
I am the founder of Dapplebay Co.– a fun equestrian brand. Between DB and my experience at a marketing agency, I am equally obsessed with horses and brand strategy. Other things I love: my dogs, my OTTBs, and working on projects with my husband. I am super passionate about helping women create brands that attract their ideal clients.
Hi, I’m Bethany!
I am the founder of My Equestrian Style and The Equestrian Podcast. I am passionate about communicating with my audience in a way that is genuine and helpful. I also like to combine that with killer content! My favorite things are cinnamon rolls, pony nuzzles, my husband Ethan and puppy Fifa, and spending time with family and friends.
WHAT WILL I BE LEARNING? This workshop is all about empowering you with knowledge that equips you to take the next step with your business. Here is a general outline of what will be covered in our group sessions:
- The Psychology of Branding
- Everyone Is An Influencer
- Narrowing In On Your Specific Goals
- Demystifying Marketing
- Social Media Makeover
- Websites 101
- Creating Valuable Content
- Email Marketing Essentials
- Photography For Your Brand
- Community Over Competition
In addition, we will be doing breakout sessions to create individual brand strategy maps for each of you. This will be an incredible opportunity to collaborate, resource one another, learn and grow our collective businesses. You can expect to leave the workshop with:
- Amazing new friendships with like-minded women
- A clear strategy of how to move forward with your business or idea
- A tribe who is cheering for you and holding you accountable
- Tactical knowledge that you can apply to your own business, and share with others
- Content! New headshots & fresh images for your brand
- New sense of excitement, community, and confidence
COST OF THE WORKSHOP? $795. This includes lodging, food, snacks, beverages plus a full analysis and specific marketing plan for your business or idea, head shots and photoshoot, and access to a private Equestrian Entrepreneur Community FB page. Plus all the workshop content, duh! *Each attendee is responsible for her own transportation to and from the workshop.
WHAT WILL EACH DAY LOOK LIKE? Attendees will receive a specific itinerary, but Friday evening and all day Saturday will be full of learning, training, content creation and community building! Oh, and wine and food and a little pool time. Saturday evening we hope to venture up to WEF for Saturday Night Lights for bonding time, exploring the show grounds, taking pics, and watching some of the Grand Prix!
Okay, you ready to do this?
We can’t wait to grow as a community together! This Workshop is something we have been dying to do for a long time. So.. You in?? We wish we could rent a gigantic house for everyone, but due to space and desire for a small-group atmosphere, we will only accept 12 lovely ladies this first time around. This will be a super intimate weekend of honesty and growth for us all. We get there is money involved. But for what you are getting, we promise it is worth every penny and then some. If you’re ready to invest in yourself and go for it, make sure you’ve read all of the info on this page and then click the button below to apply.
Keep in mind the application is NOT an interest form, but an intent form. After we review and accept your application, you will have 24 hours to submit your deposit for the Workshop at a first come first serve basis. We can’t stress this enough: You are going to LOVE the workshop and what it does for your brand – from a business standpoint and a community standpoint. Can’t wait to spend a whole weekend with you!
QUESTIONS? Shoot us an email! email@example.com